Study Room Policy and Procedures
at Skokie Public Library
Ten study rooms are available in the Adult Services Department on the second floor of the Library.
- Reservations will be held for ten minutes past the reservation time before the room is released to another user.
- Patrons with reservations receive priority.
- Reservations must be made through the study room booking system. Adults and teens (9th grade or above) can reserve a study room up to one week in advance online with the above link or by using the study room kiosk near the Technology Help Desk.
- Study room use is limited to one two-hour reservation per day per registered adult Library card.
- A library card or computer/study room use card registered with Skokie Public Library is necessary to book a study room.
- A maximum of six people per study room are allowed.
- Study rooms can be booked up to one week in advance.
- Study rooms are limited to one reservation per day per Library card.
- Study rooms must be booked using your own registered adult Library card.
- Do not leave valuables or young children unattended.
- The walls are not insulated. Please moderate your volume.
- Do not sit on or move any tables or tip the chairs back.
- Please clean up when you leave.
- You will be held responsible for any damage you cause.
- Food is only permitted in the Book Sale Room on the 1st floor.