2008 Teens Top 10
YALSA’s (Young Adult Library Association) Teens’ Top Ten is a “teen choice” list, where teens nominate and choose their favorite books from the previous year. Teens across the country vote online for their favorite titles during Teen Read Week. More than 8,000 teens voted on this year's winners! All books on the list are shelved in the Teen Corner unless otherwise noted.
- Meyer, Stephenie. Eclipse. 2007.
- Rowling, J.K. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. 2007. (Youth Fiction ROW).
- Kinney, Jeff. Diary of a Wimpy Kid. 2007. (Youth Jr High Fiction KIN).
- Mead, Richelle. Vampire Academy. 2007.
- Patterson, James. Maximum Ride: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports. 2007.
- Clare, Cassandra. City of Bones. 2007.
- Bray, Libba. The Sweet Far Thing. 2007.
- Westerfeld, Scott. Extras. 2007.
- Downham, Jenny. Before I Die. 2007.
- Anderson, Laurie Halse. Twisted. 2007.